Good Quotes -by Tina Liu

  • Style is very important. Its not superficial-outer appearance illustrates inner beauty.
  • I like simple design but i can go pretty extreme. On one hand i'm pretty old school.I appreciate the timeless elegance of Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly and Katherine Hepburn.
  • I prefer classical design more than new trends. Take Vintage French lace or Chinese embroidery, they are gorgeous and will withstand the test of time.
  • I don't live with season. I never have to own the latest handbags from certain luxury brands.
  • I dont Obsess. Obsession is a very extreme and scary word. Never go nuts for anything.
  • I dont have to own anything to make me happy. Knowing that good design exists is enough.
  • I like muted tones. Black, White, Beiges and off-whites. I'm certainly not a look-at-me-I'm-in-red kind of girl.